• 27” Screen - 2560x1440 QHD resolution
• 99% Adobe RGB colour space
• Hardware calibration allows users to adjust the 14-bit 3D Look-Up-Table directly without altering graphics card output data, ensuring that every photo is smoothly and consistently displayed just as it was taken
• Controller included, which allows users to quickly switch between 3 custom modes; Adobe RGB, sRGB and Black-and-White photo mode
• Monitor hood included
• Individual factory-tested colour calibration report included
• Palette Master Element software can be used with a calibrator to optimise the colour performance of the display
• A 10-bit display panel for smooth shading and colour transitions in natural gradations
• The monitor achieves an average Delta E≤2 and below for both Adobe RGB and sRGB, ensuring colour accuracy throughout project workflow as well as providing viewers with the truest impression of the original image
The latest IPS (In Plane Switching) LED backlit panel technology ensures there is minimal colour shift and can be viewed at 178 degrees.
Ships complete with a shading hood and matt screen to minimise glare.